Tickets for most Storm Activities Home events can be purchased online or with a credit card at the site of the event.
Download the GoFan App on your mobile device to make buying and finding your tickets easier!
All Central Lakes Conference Schools have committed to using GoFan Ticketing by the Fall of 2024 to make the ticketing process consistent for our spectators and event workers.
For non-conference, away events, not all schools will use GoFan. We will do our best to share ticketing information for these events and ask that our supporters continue to be great guests at those events.
Family, adult, and student passes are available for purchase.
- Family passes are $210.00
- Good for the entire year for all storm home regular-season activities, and allow six people in per event. The six people may only include the immediate family and grandparents of the participant.
- Adult passes are $90.00
- Good for one person at each event and cost.
- Senior Passes are $45.00 (60+)
- Gold Cards - Residents of the Sauk Rapids-Rice School District, age 62 and over, are eligible for a Senior Gold Card for Free Lifetime Admission to most home athletic events (home, regular season only).
- Please contact Community Education at 320-258-1577 for a Senior Gold Card.
- Student passes are $45.00
- Intended for students in grades K–8
- High School students (Grades 9-12) will be able to redeem a FREE SEASON PASS
- Students in grades 6–8 who pay an activities fee will be able to redeem a FREE SEASON PASS