Storm Booster Clubs
A booster club is defined as a club that exists for the primary purpose of supporting and promoting school-based activities. Support is shown in many ways, including volunteering time, raising money and contributing funds to increase our student’s opportunities and improve their experiences.
To help foster that experience, Sauk Rapids-Rice Public Schools has developed booster club guidelines.
Current booster clubs include:
- Endzone Club (football),
- Backcourt Club (basketball),
- Blue Line Club (boys hockey),
- Boy Swim & Dive Boosters,
- Girls Swim & Dive Boosters,
- Dance Team Boosters,
- Trap Shooting,
- Music Boosters (marching, jazz, choir and band)
Please contact the high school activities office for more information.
FUNDRAISER APPROVAL FORM
Stay informed with upcoming Storm events!